Blogger Layouts

Followers

Sunday, October 7, 2012

7th Day Of 31 Days Of Halloween

Hi everyone it is time for another reveal on the 31 days of Halloween.  I did this liitle halloween bag, that I found the instructions on somewhere on the net.  I used Bugaboo stamps agin for this project.  I used distressing ink to go around the edges of the bag.   I colored my images with colored pencils.  I embossing my flap with a Halloween embossing folder.  The tombstome is also a diecut.
 
 
I have entered the following Challenges
 
 


20 comments:

  1. So cute! I bet the children will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic treat bag. I love all the little details you put into it. Thank you for the inspiration. I need to find that pattern for the bag.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, ADORABLE! Love the colors and embossing and the images are super cute! ccD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, this is adorable. What little goblin wouldn't love this? Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your bugaboo guys are darling! The tombstone looks awesome in there and the embossed flap adds yet another dimension. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too stinkin' cute :) I love your treat bag! The colors are perfect, the embossing rocks, and those li'l ghouls are just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your Halloween bag awesome
    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab Creation!
    It is so much fun.
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  9. adorable project. i love what you did. awesome.
    susan s.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the treat bag! Adorable images too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great project, and love your blog! Thanks for playing with us at QKR Stampede.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just freakin love your treat bag it's so adorable! Wow you've don a wonderful job!
    Peace,
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  13. this is such a cute goodie bag, love it!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your wonderful project! So glad you joined us at CTB. Hope to see your work again!

    ReplyDelete